So it is the end of another week. A week that has maximum daily temperatures varying from the mid teens to the mid thirties (celcius).
- Warm weather cowl is 50% complete and going well.
- Mohair bolero: I managed 2″ on the final sleeve…I still hate knitting sleeves.
- Sheer poncho: A couple of rows per day keeps this moving along.
- Soleil: Another 3″ to do on the upper back then the fronts to finish.
- Garter stitch wrap: Still moving slowly, I have started the third ball so ahead of schedule given the plan is to finish this by 31st Dec 2009.
- Bushland scarf is about 20% done.
- Log cabin: finished the last 2″red strip. Next 12 strips will each be 3″ wide.
Not bad for a week’s work, I didn’t meet my plan mentioned at the start of the week but I’m happy with what I did.