A wrap up of the month what have I done?
- Finished the mohair bolero and it is all I wanted it to be, soft light and warm. Perfect over dresses for autumn.
- Made Monkey a cowl and he loves it.
- Made Eno a footy cowl, and it fits!
- Published the reversible cable scarf after a Ravelry member specifically asked me for the pattern.
- Published 2 other quick knit patterns, I already had the patterns written down just not where anyone could use it.
- Purchased some Jo Sharp yarns
- Had some undyed mohair bought for me
- Received some stunning 2ply alpaca as a prize.
- Started and completed 80% of my wave shawl
- Started and completed 1 of a pair of funky slippers
Well I call that a successful month! Amazing what you can get done alone in a flat in a different city.