Iwent to DFO (Direct Factory Outlets) today. What a disappointment.
- My favourite shops aren’t there anymore
- The suits were made up of shortish jackets with hipster trousers so they barely met.
- Most of the clothes didn’t fit as I have a size 10 waist but size 12 hips.
- The good stuff was only available in size 6 and/or size 14
- Shoes I liked weren’t available in my size.
I did manage to find 3 skirts that were a real bargain – 2 were $15 and the other was $35. Also a jumper that was a fine knit that is a blend of viscose, nylon, cotton, angora and cashmere for $50. However when I was trying to redo my work wardrobe for the first time in about 4 years I needed a bit more than that. Especially as a lot of my current stuff doesn’t fit.
At least my cap sleeved top is almost finished so that will give me one more option for work.