Here is my progress in January at trying to reduce my WIPs and get a few things finished:
WIPS @ 1/1/10
- Lacy scarf – this lives in my car for waiting times
- Reversible cables
- Matter & Void finished 3/1
- Simple cowl finished 6/1
- Entrelac scarf – finished 27/1
- Garter stitch wrap – I had to frog what had been done on the second piece and start that again as the centre stitch got mucked up and the centre line was not straight.
- Cherry leaf shawl
- Fluted ribs finished 16/1
- Aubergine jumper
- wide collared jacket
- ribbed jacket – this one is progressing slowly. Those rows that go from the bottom of the front over the shoulder to the bottom of the back are so long.
- Justine lace tank – some mistakes just don’t want to be fixed. frogged
- Log cabin – this is a long term project that will not be finished any time soon.
- Funky slippers
- Felted bag – hiding; where have I put it?
- A handsome triangle – YO-lace project 1, summer knitting
- Motorbike muffler – a new design to keep my sister warm on her bike, aeroplane knitting. Finished 15/1
- Lace fountain hood – YO-lace project 2, aeroplane knitting, it would have been finished if I’d taken an extra skein of silk to Tasmania.
- Possum mitts – to replace the ones I lost by leaving them in a taxi – more aeroplane knitting
Well 5 off the list and only 4 started and all for a specific reason. ( or is that any excuse will do) I started the handsome triangle because it was 35 degrees and everything OTN was wool, I started the other 3 because I didn’t have any nice small aeroplane knitting and one of those is now finished and one is over 2/3 done. Overall a successful month of WIP wrestling.