I just joined a challenge to finish 11 projects in 2011. My current list is:
- eerie – leftover from the year of lace
- Tangled yoke cardigan
- 198yds of heaven
- mohair minimalist top
- warm braid cable wristwarmers
- A very braidy cowl
- butterfly dress (this has been started but all that is done so far is about 2” of the lace trim at the bottom).
(note: all links are to Ravelry.)
These are in addition to what is currently OTN:
- Lace cuffs – should be finished today. I wanted to finish them yesterday but black mohair, low light, high temperatures and a dropped stitch don’t work.
- A handsome triangle- this has been hibernating for most of the year. I would love to finish it this summer. 30% done
- Drops of Port – a Purl scarf for Eno in Alpaca and wool as he itches with mohair. 50% done
- Black diamond – just the border to finish on this new scarf design.
- Linen hand towel – a small project that will be good for hot days. 70% done.
- Cherry leaf shawl -Alpaca shawl hibernating until winter. 30% done.
- Log cabin blanket – no rush with this one, I pick it up when I feel like it. 30% done.
- Garter stitch wrap – this one was my challenge for 2009 that was 25% done a year ago and hasn’t been touched since. Not sure whether to continue with it or frog it and make something else.
- Lacy wool scarf – another one I am contemplating frogging but it is 2/3 completed.
- Funky slippers – one done, one to go. Will I bother? Maybe when the weather gets cold, I can’t see the point at the moment.
- Wide collared jacket. – body is finished, collar and sleeves to go, now if only I could find the wool I was using…
Well that is a long list. Even if I do end up frogging 2 of the current WIPs. In 2010 I completed 19 projects, 13 of them started and finished in 2010 so it is doable.
At least I have a plan, following through on it is always the hard part…