I’m working on my WIPs this month. So far I have:-
- scrapped 2 scarves (and started a new one using the pattern from one and the yarn from the other)
- finished my lace cuffs
- resurrected my Aubergine Sweater
- Changed my garter stitch wrap from a full cape style wrap to a shawl and started a cabled edging to finish it (was 25% done – now 60% done)
- done a bit on Eno’s scarf but it is a bit warm to be working with 14ply alpaca.
I feel like I’m getting somewhere.
Still to be looked at:
- Cherry leaf shawl – probably frog this one and make this pattern in a finer yarn and smaller gauge.
- Handsome triangle – just need to get around to doing it.
- Linen hand towel – this is a long way through, just not sure where I’ve put it.
- Wide collared jacket. Where have I put the wool?
- Black Diamond scarf – edging to be completed.
- Log cabin blanket – still going, long term project that won’t be finished any time soon.