This year I managed to finish five garments that were started a long time ago:
The wide collared jacket was started in April 2008 and finally finished in March this year.
The handsome triangle was started in January 2010 and finished this month.
My bamboo chevron scarf was started in January 2011 and finished in January 2012, Eno’s Drops of Port scarf, started in August 2010 was also finished in January (middle of a hot summer!)
This little hand towel was started in March 2010 and finished in August.
In addition to finishing all of these I managed a number of small things:-
- Clapoktus scarf
- A school hat for Monkey who started school this year
- Toast wrist warmers
- fingerless mitts in my own design.
- Biggie beret
- Tuesday night cowl
- 198 yards of heaven
- A mottled muffler, a quick knit scarf in 3 yarns- (avail in free patterns)
So what does that leave on the needles?
- Log Cabin Blanket – this is something I pick up every so often and knit a panel.
- A lace scarf – edging to be completed
- Aubergine jumper – 1/2 a sleeve and the yoke to go.
- 3 button wrap – not sure whether to continue with this huge project or just weave one!
- Spring tunic 75% done and good summer knitting.
- Wurm hat
- cable strap for a woven then felted bag.
Wow that’s the smallest number of projects I’ve had on the needles in a long time.
New Plans for 2013:
- A lace weight shawl – this will probably be finished some time in 2016!
- A cardigan for work.